Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Agent Spotlight ~ Brent Hillen

Agent Spotlight ~ Brent Hillen, Realtor


Thank you for considering me as your Ag and Land agent. 
By focusing my business strictly to Agricultural properties and large land parcels, I utilize a unique and ambitious approach in terms of locating and marketing properties. This approach not only promotes a greater pool of potential buyers as well as a much larger capacity to find the perfect property you are looking for, it also allows me to cover the entire state. Keeping myself so specialized allows me the time to do the greater ground work required in this industry to get the job done. Whether it be finding the buyer that has been looking for your property or finding that perfect property you have been searching for, give me a call today and lets put my system to work for you.

Cell: 559.789.3303

Office: 559.788.2222
Fax: 559.553.6252
CalBRE 01857351


No comments:

Post a Comment