Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Agent Spotlight ~ Dianne Van Dreel, Realtor

Melson Realty Agent Spotlight

Dianne Van Dreel, Realtor

Moving here in 1998 from the cold upper peninsula of Michigan was quite a transformation of worlds! I have come to love 
the Valley and all of its beauty. We live in a great central locale with the mountains to the east, ocean to the west and the big cities to the north and south. I have been involved in real estate for approximately eight years. Growing up in a family owned restaurant and hotel business has given me exceptional expertise
 in the customer service industry. I also owned a very successful quarter horse business for over 20 years. Putting people together with good food, horses, or into the home of their dreams 
is what delights me most. 

I am very excited to be a part of the Melson team.

Cell: 559.350.2536

Office: 559.788.2222
Fax: 559.788.2141
CalBRE 01252683



No comments:

Post a Comment